My Introduction:

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Tue Jan 28 23:24:40 CET 2014

Hi
    Norman-

    I took note of the mention of Wayland in relation to Nitpicker in the
Genode 2014 road-map...   Seems like Genode in ARM trust-zone...will
likewise be quite relevant for  running on a Zynq SOC..

   I did take note that OKLabs already has some support for Zynq 7000
devices<http://www.ok-labs.com/releases/release/general-dynamics-broadband-brings-virtualization-to-xilinx-zynq-7000-all-pr>

  -Peter