Genode Porting Guide

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Jan 28 15:17:06 CET 2014

Hello,

I'd like to point you to a new section of our official documentation:

  http://www.genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/porting

The new "Porting Guide" goes step by step through the process of
bringing existing 3rd-party software to Genode. There are dedicated
sections for porting libraries, applications, noux packages as well as
device drivers.

Of course, each porting effort comes with unique challenges. The porting
guide is no panacea to overcome all those problems at once. However, it
presents a time-tested methodology and contains a lot of practical tips
and tricks.

Thanks to Josef Söntgen and Sebastian Sumpf for authoring the document!