netperf

Анна Будкина annabd93 at ...9...
Tue Jan 28 11:58:35 CET 2014

I'm measuring throughput between two hosts. I use genode running on
fiasco.OC on one machine and monolithic Linux on another machine. There's
82579LM NIC on each host. I'm running netperf_lxip.run script. As acpi
driver doesn't work on my machine i'm using pci_drv driver. Another problem
is that level-triggered interrupts are not recieved and i'm polling
interrupts in the internal cycle in /os/src/lib/dde_kit/interrupt.cc:
        while (1) {
                _lock.lock();
                if (_handle_irq) _handler(_priv);
                _lock.unlock();
            }

            //while (1) {
                //_irq.wait_for_irq();
                /* only call registered handler function, if IRQ is not
disabled */
                //_lock.lock();
                //if (_handle_irq) _handler(_priv);
                //_lock.unlock();
            //}
 I've done the same thing while testing l4re network stack and it didn't
affect performance then.

2014-01-28 Sebastian Sumpf <Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...>