Virtualization with trustzone into mx53

panton panton at ...215...
Thu Jan 23 11:40:08 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,

I am using Quickstart board and the master branch (Genode 13.11). As you
say, into os/drivers/framebuffer/imx53/driver.h is assumed LCD display
which is not what I am using. Actually, I am using lvds screen
(connected to lvds port). I suposse it is necessary to change screen
configuration (width, height, bbp) and probably also into gpio
configuration, am I right? But I do not understand how is the connection
between GPIO and the Framebuffer driver, why I get power on lvds screen
when "gpio_bl.write(true);"??

Thanks again.

Regards,
Pablo.