Virtualization with trustzone into mx53

panton panton at ...215...
Wed Jan 15 17:50:32 CET 2014

Hi all,

We continue working with Genode and Trustzone. We have created a
architecture a little more complex that the one into os/server/tz_vmm.
The idea is to have a secure DRM app (running on genode side) and a
player App running on Non Secure linux. At this point, we would like to
have some video output controling by non secure linux side.

Looking at specific modified Linux for imx53, we have realised about
several modifications into drivers/video/mxc/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c which avoid
the access to IPU directly from linux (making a smc call that is handled
by vmm). I am wondering if will be possible of configuring the system to
allow mxc framebuffer working on linux without the knowledge of Genode?

Thanks in advance,
Pablo.