FOSDEM 2014

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Jan 6 11:27:58 CET 2014

Hello,

it goes without saying that Genode will participate in FOSDEM this year
(February 1 - 2, in Brussels). Like the years before, there will be a
microkernel devroom. This time, the devroom will be held on Sunday.
There will be two presentations at the devroom specifically related to
Genode:

9:55 - 10:40  Genode as general-purpose OS -
              Progress report and demonstration
              Norman Feske

15:00 - 15:30 Virtualization Dungeon on ARM
              Stefan Kalkowski

As usual, those presentations will be garnished with demonstrations.
Besides our contributions, the devroom will cover many other intriguing
topics related to the Open-Source microkernel community. The schedule
for the whole day is available here:

https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/microkernel_based_operating_systems/

>From the Genode Labs team, Stefan Kalkowski, Josef Söntgen, Alexander
Böttcher, and Norman Feske will attend. In case you'd like to catch up
with us earlier than Sunday, we will stay in the following hotel:

  http://www.hotelbrusselsbelgium.com