Roadmap 2014

buzz heavyyear buzzheavyyear at ...16...
Thu Jan 2 15:49:41 CET 2014

Happy New Year!
I, for one, will be spending time on base-hw, hopefully full time in second quarter '14. Main focus will be on arm a7-cortex, although I should be able to find time for RPi and OpenRisc. Should be able to contribute something towards making base-hw 'the' first-tier platform by the end of the year ;)
Cheers,Nick