FOSDEM '14

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Feb 10 10:00:10 CET 2014

Hello,

please check from time to time www.fosdem.org. They are in process of
preparing to get the videos online. The Genode talk of Norman is already
online, I suspect that Stefan's talk will also show up there once the
Fosdem guys are done:

The direct link is http://video.fosdem.org/2014/H2214/Sunday

Cheers,

Alex B.