Roadmap 2015

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Dec 24 11:54:01 CET 2014

Hi,

On December 23, 2014 11:27:24 PM CET, Nobody III <hungryninja101 at ...9...> wrote:
>One request that I myself am not very capable of helping with is USB
>WiFi.
>Could we maybe add that to the list?

Anyway, I suggest you to give it try: identify the driver for your device in Linux, add it to DDE Linux, and give it a spin. I have no hands-on experience with USB WiFi but would support such an activity. Are there many differing chipsets or could we identify one family of dongles that are wide spread?

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/