tz_vmm on imx6

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Wed Dec 24 10:49:53 CET 2014

Hi all,

I was trying to run tz_vmm script over the imx6 platform. In which i have
put Genode OS image (printf script) as a guest OS in the Normal world to
test the switching between the Secure world to the Normal world. And the
following is the output I am getting..

Starting kernel ...

kernel initialized
Genode 14.11
int main(): --- create local services ---
Inside platform services 0
Inside platform services 1
Inside platform services 2
Inside platform services 3
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 250 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] Could not open file "ld.lib.so"
[init] parent provides
[init]   service "ROM"
[init]   service "RAM"
[init]   service "IRQ"
[init]   service "IO_MEM"
[init]   service "CAP"
[init]   service "PD"
[init]   service "RM"
[init]   service "CPU"
[init]   service "LOG"
[init]   service "SIGNAL"
[init]   service "VM"
[init] child "tz_vmm"
[init]   RAM quota:  3932160
[init]   ELF binary: tz_vmm
[init]   priority:   0
[init -> tz_vmm] Start virtual machine ...
kernel initialized
Genode 14.08
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 509 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] Could not open file "ld.lib.so"
[init -> test-printf] -1 = -1 = -1
[init] virtual void Genode::Child_policy::exit(int): child exited with exit
value 0
[init -> tz_vmm]

The last message on the window is [init -> tz_vmm] and nothing happens
after that.

Could you please let me know if this is the correct output?

Regards

Chirag Garg
IIT Madras , Rise Lab