Rpc argument for a binary array?

robjsstewart at ...196... robjsstewart at ...196...
Mon Dec 22 16:11:02 CET 2014

Hi,
Is there a mechanism for passing an array of 8_bit  register values in RPC calls when using base-hw? I see the Rpc_in_buffer class but that's designed for string arrays not arbitrary binary value arrays.

The use case is for implementing an I2C server which has multiple clients each of which implements a specific device on the I2C bus. I2C supports any length of data transfer but practically I don't see more than a dozen bytes being transferred in one contiguous block.

I'm using 14.11.

Thanks,
       Bob Stewart

Sent from my android device.