set access permission for service object

li94575 li94575 at ...176...
Tue Dec 9 16:12:24 CET 2014

Hi, all
Genode gives all the access permission for the object when it does capability mapping(I use fiasco.oc as the base platform), like this:
Capability_map::insert_map(int id, addr_t kcap)
{
    /* map the given cap to our registry entry */
    l4_task_map(L4_BASE_TASK_CAP, L4_BASE_TASK_CAP,
l4_obj_fpage(kcap, 0, L4_FPAGE_RWX),
i->kcap() | L4_ITEM_MAP | L4_MAP_ITEM_GRANT);
}
If I only give the reading permission for the object, How to perform permission checking on server side?