iwlwifi for 7260 card: DMA memory allocation fails

Christian Menard christian.menard at ...104...
Mon Dec 1 17:11:24 CET 2014

Hello Josef,

unfortunately I still have no possibility to get LOG output via serial, I only
can print the LOG to screen and I'm too lazy to type the full log ;). However,
I did some investigation into the problem. The device is stopped because of
this error:

> dma_map_single: virtual address b008a78 not registered for DMA, called from:
1070bfc
> def_error: Error sending BT_CONFIG: enqueu_hcmd failed: -12

Where dma_map_single is called by enqueu_hcmd. So the problem is related to
DMA,

Btw, I also tried to increase the memory quota to ensure there is enough
memory.

Ask if you need any more info from the logs, then I will type or do a photo)

Cheers
Christian