Platform Initialization Problem

Praveen B srinivasprv at ...9...
Mon Aug 18 11:18:41 CEST 2014

Martin,

Thank you very much. For the latest code we can start genode successfully,
after adding appropriate changes for imx6.

But there was one issue, imx53 and imx31 uses uart 1 and imx6 uses uart2 as
mentioned by Aditya here,
http://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/31897976/ .

In the latest code imx53 and imx31 uses serial.h from imx folder in
base-hw/src/core/include/spec folder. Instead of using this serial.h, we
modified serial.h to use uart 2 and kept the file in imx6 folder and
changed the makefile accordingly. Now it is working.

Thank you

Praveen
IIT Madras.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Martin Stein <martin.stein at ...1...