seL4 now open source

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Aug 12 20:30:24 CEST 2014

Hello Ernst,

thank you for the notice. I am very excited about the GPL release of
seL4 and definitely considering it as a base platform for Genode, alone
for the opportunity to get involved with the talented folks at Sydney. I
am happy that the barrier that came with the proprietary development of
seL4 evaporated finally.