Celebrating Genode's 6th Anniversary

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Aug 11 15:58:03 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

the 6th anniversary of the Genode OS Framework is approaching, which
gives us many reasons to celebrate. To just name a few, in the past
year, we have conquered VirtualBox to run on Genode, embraced NetBSD
Rump kernels, and went full steam ahead with the development of our
custom base-hw kernel. Business-wise, we are happy to be recognised as a
trusted partner by our existing longtime customers. At the same time, we
are excited that our company has gained much visibility outside of
Europe. For example, the wide anticipation of our work on ARM TrustZone
has taken us by surprise.

Let us celebrate the 6th anniversary of Genode together! To follow up
with the tradition of the past years, we invite you to join our barbecue
and campfire at the river Elbe:

  Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/C0luj

  28th of August, 6 pm near Moritzburger Str. 1 in Dresden

Whether you like to enjoy grilled vegetarian or non-vegetarian food,
clink glasses with the Genode team, or catch up with local microkernel
enthusiasts, you are welcome! If you are going to attend, we would
greatly appreciate a short note from you to ease our preparations:

  info at ...1...