manually constructing the type list of RPC functions

Mhamad Hmad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Mon Apr 28 16:28:09 CEST 2014

hi ,
the RPC function number in each interface is limited by 9 , I have more
than 9 functions . Genode  have away to do that by  manually constructing
the type list of RPC functions instead of using the convenience macro

 typedef Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_myfunc1,
         Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_myfunc2,
                          Meta::Empty> >
         Rpc_functions;

I add that to my intrface session but i get the next error
*error: ‘Meta’ does not name a type*
and another error
* no type named ‘Rpc_functions’ in ‘struct myrpcsession::Session’*
I looked to the "cpu_session.h" and tried to do same but i think i miss
some thing .
any clue?
best ,

mohammad