Linux Rump Kernel for Genode?

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Fri Apr 18 02:21:39 CEST 2014

Hi
    Josef-

   To clarify, as I read your reply: "
    "*As for Linux we will most likely keep at*
*creating especially crafted environments providing enough functionality*
*to run a particular driver or component of Linux (like its TCP/IP stack)*""

   stack/driver support environments for Genode will be crafted, such that
when possible, main stream Linux kernel compatible code will recompile
(hopefully without change) to work with Genode OS....   this sound like
music from my end!....    then, hopefully if any upstream code changes are
required,,,the folks looking after the Linux kernel might see the wisdom
striving to also inter-operate with the Genode OS...!

   cheers
      -Peter