An Exploration of ARM TrustZone Technology

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Apr 10 14:56:16 CEST 2014

Hello all,

recently, we have seen a growing interest in ARM TrustZone on the
mailing list. If you are interested in this topic, you may consider the
following article, which we just published today:

  http://genode.org/documentation/articles/trustzone

I hope that it will answer the most common questions about ARM's
security extensions and how our work relates to it. Links to the
corresponding Git branches are included. You will also find a video of
Genode running in the "secure world", and Android running in the "normal
world" of an FreeScale i.MX53-based tablet.