genode on pandaboard

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Apr 4 14:31:26 CEST 2014

Hi Alif,

> Yes, currently I'm using the particular SD-Card for another pandaboard
> related works
> and everything is fine.
>
> I've tried connecting to HDMI and nothing happen
> even the pandaboard LED indicator doesn't blinking, which it means no
> activity happens in pandaboard

that leaves me puzzled. Since not even the first boot stage seems to
work, maybe something went from with preparing the SD card? I guess you
used 'dd' to copy the image to the SD-card device when mounted on your
machine. To make sure that all data arrives on the SD card (not in the
block cache of the Linux kernel), you might try adding 'oflag=direct' to
the 'dd' command.

As another experiment, could you give a plain U-Boot image a try? E.g.,
the one found at the git repository 'https://github.com/nfeske/bin'

  https://github.com/nfeske/bin/blob/master/uboot_panda-2012-08-10.tgz