Booting option

GANESH MALOTH ganeshmaloth.sio at ...9...
Tue Oct 29 19:22:54 CET 2013

I want to boot my system with genode-2010-11.iso file(To check live CD
demonstration). I first did it in virtual box, i got booted.

Now i want to check with realistic booting. I have burnt cd using this iso
file, followed instructions in genode.org about system configuration check
up and all,  and then gave boot options :

Boot with cd-dvd and saved but i am not able to boot.

Can somebody suggest me some options for it?

Maloth Naresh
IITM