Choosing a Kernel

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Oct 24 17:53:41 CEST 2013

Hi Neal,

from what you write, I'd suggest to go for Fiasco.OC as it runs on
ARM Cortex and provides real object capabilities. In my opinion, this
kernel is not a perfect choice esp. looking at minimality but will get
you the best available. Note, for several reasons Genode on OKL4 does
only support version 2.1, which disqualifies it in both regards - ARM
and object capabilities.

Christian Helmuth