Writing Pin-muxing registers in an am3359.

Bob Stewart robjsstewart at ...196...
Thu Oct 24 17:20:09 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply Christian. If I'm writing to a local memory location
why would the change in value not show in the debugger, even if that
location is memory mapped to a hardware register?

Bob Stewart

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com