prepare freetype

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Oct 18 12:13:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

Martin and me investigated more on this issue. As a quick fix we added

  keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

to his $HOME/.gnupg/gpg.conf file.

Why download_sigver does not detect the missing public key is also no
longer a miracle: If the users key ring contains another (in this case
revoked key) for the email ID of the signer, the script directly tries
to verify the signature of the downloaded file. GPG itself detects the
missing public key for the used key ID. In the case of
"auto-key-retrieve", GPG fixes this by downloading the key from the
server, otherwise it aborts.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth