Dose genode support chinese

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Oct 8 11:53:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 04:53:04PM +0800, yuqing wang wrote:
> I am writing a qt application and i want to display chinese as the caption
> of a dialog.

I did not try it on Genode, but the attached source code should work
on Qt4 and Qt5. It may be, that we are missing, for example, font
support. So, please give it a try and report the result.

Please note, the QString::fromUtf8() is an essential part of the
solution, otherwise, it will _not_ work.

Christian Helmuth