base-hw ,,, What is CACHE_LINE_SIZE_LOG2?

Bob Stewart robjsstewart at ...196...
Tue Nov 19 13:23:47 CET 2013

Thanks Stefan. I  did try Norman's suggestion of turning of the MMU after
turning it on, nothing printed on the console.

Thanks for your help I'll keep digging though the system control settings
to see what I can find.

Bob

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com