failing in getting ipxe souce

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri May 17 09:17:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:45:18AM +0530, Raja Sekhar wrote:
>                     I'm facing one problem while tying `make prepare` in
> `dde_ipxe` repository, I'm failing to get the code from ipxe.org. what
> should i do. could u please give me a way....

Could you please send the build log or at least the relevant lines.
Is ipxe.org accessible from your build host?

  wget -O /dev/null http://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git

Are you able to clone the repository from the command line?

  git clone http://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git /tmp/ipxe.git

>From the little information you posted, we can't help you.

Christian Helmuth