tow devices share one interrupt

gaober gaober_bupt at ...176...
Thu May 16 15:56:35 CEST 2013

hi!
>In general, I would recommend to combine both devices into one and the same input driver. In fact, both devices are just different sources to >the input system. Probably, you want e.g. the window manager "nitpicker" to get both kinds of input events, so they can be distributed to >nitpicker clients. If you've two different input driver, you'll have to rework nitpicker to take more than one input driver.
finally,i combine the tow device into one,make the nitpicker use input service route to the driver.it worked.
but i find the android based mircrokernel is slower than native android without microkernel.is it because of the comunication of IPC?
in genode,there is a lot of RPC to make it become server and client mode.what's the relationship between RPC and IPC?is that the reson that android become slower?
thanks very much!