DDE on real machines

Daniel Waddington waddy16925 at ...9...
Wed Jun 26 18:12:45 CEST 2013

Hi Alex,

I just tried your branch (head) with foc_x86_64 and nova_x86_64 and it
also does not work on the machines in question (Dell T3600 and T3500).
I don't think the issue is connected with LWIP or DDE since we have had
"disappearing interrupts" with non-DDE network drivers without LWIP.

Have you other machines you can test on?

Daniel