os/src/drivers/framebuffer/vesa is missing in git

Markus Partheymueller mail at ...119...
Sat Jun 22 23:53:55 CEST 2013

Hi Rudolf,

there was a recent change in the VESA driver and the x86emu code. The
respective parts were left out of the repository because they are 3rd party
code. Basically you have to prepare your working copy to be able to
successfully run the demo, as pointed out in
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/base-fiasco/doc/fiasco.txt#L51
.

Does that solve your problem?

Cheers,