Need Help

Mon Jun 10 12:11:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 06/10/2013 07:23 AM, Archie Nidhi wrote:
> I am using a Linux Mint OS and am trying to run a simple genode demo
> using hte method shown in
>
> http://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/getting_started
>
> I am getting an error saying
>
> /bin/bash: /home/anubhav/Downloads/genode-13.05/tool/run:
> /usr/bin/expect: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

well, that line states the problem. You've no 'expect' interpreter
installed on your system, which is needed by Genode's run tool.

On Debian based systems - at least for Debian and Ubuntu - the needed
software package is (surprisingly) called 'expect'. So I assume it's the
same for Linux Mint, which is AFAIK a Debian derivative.

Regards
Stefan