Pci driver can not handle multiple root complex system

Udo Steinberg udo at ...121...
Sun Jul 28 18:47:12 CEST 2013

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 23:13:18 +0000 Jilong Kuang - SISA (JKS) wrote:

JKS> I just found out current Genode pci driver does not support a system with multiple root complexes.
JKS>
JKS> More specifically, in the bus_valid() function, it only scans all the devices under the first root complex (starting from bus number 0).  As a result, other devices under different root complexes are considered INVALID, thus will be skipped by pci driver code.

Can you provide us with the DSDT from such a machine with multiple root
complexes? Under Linux, you can do:

cat /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DSDT > dsdt.dump

and then send us that file.

Cheers,
Udo