Genode Hack'n Hike 2013

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Jul 25 14:38:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

let me get back to this year's Genode Hack'n Hike planned for the 11th
to 16th of September. Since I posted the initial announcement (below),
we settled for a beautiful location in the Bohemian Switzerland in Czech
Republic. Check out the following links for wetting your appetite:

  http://goo.gl/maps/TAZc1
  http://www.kristinhradek.cz/en

The location lends itself to a multitude of leisure activities. For
planning those activities and to discuss topics around the Hack'n Hike
event, there is a dedicated issue in the Genode issue tracker:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/793

Please feel welcome to join in, whether to stay the whole time or just
for a short visit. Genode Labs will sponsor the accommodation, but the
available space is limited. If you consider to join this year's Hack'n
Hike, please send a short notice to the following email address to
register your participation:

  hacknhike at ...1...