Dataspace juju

Daniel Waddington waddy16925 at ...9...
Tue Jul 9 21:36:13 CEST 2013

Hi,
We're having bad juju with dataspaces.  As we try larger dataspaces
things seem to go wrong (like hanging, bad mappings and exceptions).

Can someone check out my test program..
https://github.com/dwaddington/genode/blob/master/testing/src/core-api-1/main.cc

and see what is going on?  Basically if you change the total memory use
in the program (line 26) to something ~ > 512MB, then region conflicts
happen.

I tried this out this test on both fiasco.oc and nova with qemu and real
PCs. Same result.  The NOVA run reports an "unresolvable exception" by
pager:core-api-1.

I could of course be doing something wrong with the APIs.

Daniel