Tested run/demo on nova: liquid_fb tried to call an invalid object

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at ...9...
Sat Jan 19 16:34:55 CET 2013

> and two lines after the clone is reset to the revision specified in GIT_REV and then the custom patches are applied
Ah, yes, indeed. Thanks! It's the first time I see this reset command.
I was expecting to clone a specific version, rather than resetting.

And the fact that the patches when applied, had a message kind of
"succedded on the next line" (sorry not the exact message) made me
suspect it was applied to a different version.