Native_capability as [out] parameters

Daniel Waddington daniel.waddington at ...161...
Mon Feb 25 21:19:49 CET 2013

Thanks Norman and Stefan for your help.  For the immediate need I will
use alloc_irq together with the ICU cap limited to my special core
process. If I need to get raw caps out again, I think I will look into
using core's cap session or partitioning out the cap id space.

Daniel