Update base-foc to use rev. 47

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Wed Feb 20 18:04:52 CET 2013

Hello Dmitry,

On 02/20/2013 04:46 PM, Dmitry Shubin wrote:

> I've updated Makefile and a patchset to use the latest snapshot of
> Fiasco.OC. So far I've tested only foc_x86_32 and foc_x86_64 under qemu,
> but we should be able to test foc_panda and foc_imx53 builds as well soon.
>
> The patch is available here on foc-r47 branch:
> git://github.com/Ksys-labs/genode.git

Unfortunately we already forked Fiasco.OC, making it easier to maintain
our patch set. I upgraded the fork already to r47.

The branch using this forked repository is:

https://github.com/ssumpf/genode/tree/arndale

Simply call 'make prepare' in base-foc

The fork can be found under:

https://github.com/ssumpf/foc

All this stuff will eventually hit Genode's master branch.

Greetings & thanks for your efforts,

Sebastian

P.S. As I was told on l4-hackers that r47 seems to improve SMP
performance and supports the L2 cache on PandaBoard/OMAP4.

--
Sebastian Sumpf