Slides of my talk at FOSDEM 2013

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Feb 11 13:28:47 CET 2013

Hello,

I greatly enjoyed FOSDEM 2013, and in particular the Microkernel
devroom. Thanks for everybody how showed up and especially to those how
contributed in the form of talks, demonstrations, and discussions.

The slides of my talk are online. You can find them at the top of our
publications page:

  http://genode.org/about/publications

The direct link to the PDF file is:

  http://genode-labs.com/publications/nfeske-genode-fosdem-2013-02.pdf

Admittedly, the slides miss the most important ingredients of the talk,
which were the various little demonstrations of the topics on the
NOVA/Genode-based system that was used throughout the presentation
(showing examples for dynamic reconfiguration, a video post-processing
pipeline, the tool chain in action, on-target debugging with GDB, and
Arora browsing the genode.org website hosted on lighttpd running just as
a different subsystem). Still, even without the demos, the slides may
give you a rough idea of the topics covered by the talk.

Best regards