Replacing lwip Device Driver

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Tue Aug 27 23:50:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 08/27/2013 12:55 PM, Penchal Reddy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>         I am working on Genode. And i want to change the lwip driver
> code. If i change the lwip code, then how can i replace the lwip driver
> with new one ?? Is there any document regarding this ??

lwip is no driver, but a TCP/IP stack. If you want to replace it you
would have to port a different existing stack, like the ones found in
Linux or in BSD derivatives, or simply write your own one by
implementing the right specifications (RFC 793 = TCP, RFC 791 = IP +
some others).

Cheers,

Sebastian

--