Genode Hack'n Hike 2013

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Aug 27 10:45:03 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

the date for this year's Genode Hack'n Hike held during 11-16 of
September is approaching. Genode's developers will spend those days in
the beautiful scenery of the Bohemian Switzerland, relaxing, hiking, and
hacking on fun side projects.

The Hack'n Hike will be the perfect setting for getting involved with
the community, catching up, or just hanging out with the Genode crowd.

There is still room for more participants. Genode Labs sponsors the
event. So your participation/accommodation is free. If you like to join
in, please get in touch by writing to hacknhike at ...1... or
commenting on https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/793.