Pci driver can not handle multiple root complex system

Jilong Kuang - SISA jilong.kuang at ...60...
Thu Aug 1 20:40:49 CEST 2013

Hi Udo,

Please find attached the dump file.

Best,
Jilong

--
Jilong Kuang Ph.D. | Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley (SRA-SV)

Senior Research Engineer, Computer Science Lab
t: 408-544-2705   c: 951-318-2995
jilong.kuang at ...60...

This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential or privileged information or protected attorney work product.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments from your computer and dispose of all other copies or printouts.  Thank you.