debug nic_drv

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Apr 26 11:51:00 CEST 2013

Hi Keqin,

> By the way, are there any open source projects about Genode which I
> can join in? (Like "Google Summer of Code")

this year, we haven't applied as a mentoring organization for GSoC. We
tried last year, but with no success. It's good to know that there is
interest in that. So we may consider applying next time.

The Genode development is generally open for contributions. If you like
to join in, revisiting the topics in the issue tracker would be a good
start:

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues?direction=desc&sort=updated&state=open

For more elaborative project ideas, the road map and the challenges
pages give an overview of the directions the project is heading to:

  http://genode.org/about/road-map
  http://genode.org/about/challenges

The scope of work in the project is broad, reaching from kernel-level
work, over device drivers, porting of libraries and 3rd-party programs,
to the development of high-level Genode components and applications. If
you tell me your particular fields of interest, I can point you to the
topics most closely related to them.