how to solve issue#593

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Wed Apr 17 10:13:29 CEST 2013

Hi Yuging,

the vesa_drv is spying some messages:

[init -> vesa_drv] unexpected configuration address 0x54

So, do you see any output on your screen (like the Linux Penguin)?

If yes, the second issue could be/is that all output of L4Linux in
l4linux.run is routed to a second serial interface. So, either your
machine has a second serial interface and you have to connect to see
L4Linux boot messages, or you comment out the respective lines.

For me, by removing the uart_drv in the l4linux.run configuration, I see
on native hardware two penguins + command prompt on the screen.

Cheers,

Alex.