how to solve issue#593

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Tue Apr 16 13:45:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

try to apply patch [0] posted during the issue593 discussion to a
current Genode master branch. Does it help for you ?

Regards,

Alexander Boettcher.

[0]
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/c34bbe2caa86edc5ca61f9f0d92eb35a47f96892