static linking libc.

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Tue Apr 2 09:54:34 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

On 03/28/2013 08:14 AM, Norman Feske wrote:

>> I have a problem with all my threads in a multi-threaded program
>> dead-locking on some (cancelable) lock in ld.lib.so.  At this point it
>
> I wonder if this problem may be related to an issue that was recently fixed:
>

> https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/764a3656a1385185e635bb4fdac8e8fca857ed74
>
> The symptom was a deadlock in the cxx library that occurred when an
> exception was thrown during a memory allocation. See the comment in the
> commit for more details.

If this does not solve the problem, I would be interested in a back
trace of one of those threads (on x86/Fiasco use 'bt' in JDB and feed
the output to 'tool/backtrace' located in the Fiasco source tree).

Thanks,

Sebastian