[Question] Genode File/IO sync

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Thu Sep 27 14:34:48 CEST 2012

Hello,

from your error description alone it's hard to tell what goes wrong. Can
you perhaps send us a test program (and run script) where the loss of
file content can be observed? The file content should get flushed when
closing the file via the 'close()' function. Does your test program do that?

Regards,
Christian