FOSDEM 2013 - Microkernels / Component-based OSes devroom

Tue Oct 30 12:09:38 CET 2012

Hi all,

apologies for the high cross-posting traffic. I left out the information
on how to subscribe to the devroom's mailing list previously:

Please, limit the discussion regarding the devroom's organization,
respectively your proposals to the above list instead of replying to all
organizations in this mail-header.

Thank you in advance
Stefan

--