Issue in lwip

Ivan Loskutov loskutov.ivan at ...9...
Thu Oct 25 10:14:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have an issue in lwip again. I ported the xmlrpc++ library to genode but
simple test is failed.  I have messages in log:

no RM attachment (READ pf_addr=28 pf_ip=1183823 from 2df000)
invalid signal-context capability
virtual void Genode::Pager_activation_base::entry(): Could not resolve
pf=28 ip=1183823

I tried to trace the error and found then the issue occurred in select
function in lwip. Xmlrpc++ server does this call and sometime occurred this
error. The error occurred in select function and control doesn't return to
server code. The same code on host worked without issues. Sample code is in
commit
https://github.com/Ksys-labs/genode/commit/f567619f5f0a50e7eed74e9565ddae1320a016a0
I ran the server in qemu and client from xmlrpc++ on my host.
Any ideas?

--
Ivan Loskutov