Trouble porting linux driver to DDE Kit

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Oct 11 16:09:47 CEST 2012

Hello Ivan,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 03:48:18PM +0400, Ivan Loskutov wrote:
> We are planning to send pull-request with our commits in  the near future.
> How to it make correct. I tried to make pull-request on Github, but I can't
> select required commits. How do you do it? Or can I open an issue with
> commits hash only?

Please have a look at

  http://genode.org/community/contributions#Incorporating_your_work_into_the_mainline_source_tree

It describes our current daily work flow to incorporate contributions.
The approach may induce a bit more work on your side as you have to
rebase your work ontop of origin/master, but otherwise we had to do
merges on our side with your new code we do not know as good as you
do.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask them here.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth