Genode + panda es (rev-b2),

Сергей Грехов grekhss at ...129...
Mon Nov 19 10:17:14 CET 2012

> 4. While probably not related to genode, does anyone know how I can
> get the reset button on the pandaboard to work properly? Right now it
> looks like it resets the board, but U-boot does not come back up
> again. I'm currently using the precompiled version from your
> repository.

For some (yet, unknown) reasons, reset on Pandaboard ES is working properly only for some models of SD cards. Try to use some other SD cards: we found that with Kingmax 4Gb SDHC reset button works properly and, for example, with Transcend 4Gb SDHC does not work (U-boot does not come back up again).

--
Best regards,
Sergey S. Grekhov